4. To conserve water, reverse osmosis systems should be used to treat water used for drinking and cooking only, not as a whole-house filter
5. The minerals added are calcium, magnesium, potassium and other trace elements which all have great health benefits and contribute to providing you with the best tasting water you can get.
6. Mineral RO technology works totain the levels of TDS within the range asADDED MINRALSprescribed by WHO and other authorised bodies within the country
7. Allowing minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium to re-enter your purified water improves its taste and can have the added benefit of also improving your health.
8. Minerals are important for your body to stay healthy. Your body uses minerals for many different jobs, including keeping your bones, muscles, heart, and brain working properly. Minerals are also important for making enzymes and hormones.
9. Spring water provides much needed oxygen to the body and the brain, aids in good digestion, helps ustain a healthy weight, and tastes great.
10. High-quality spring water is rich in magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium, and other trace minerals. It is naturally more alkaline than tap water, which can create an environment in the human body less vulnerable to disease proliferation.